Saturday, 7 May 2016

Favorite cruelty-free leave-in conditioners ♡


So first off, there is R&B. I mentioned this product before on a Lush favorites post, the scent is very sweet and slightly citrusy and will linger in your hair for hours - but not in an 'overbearing perfume' kind of way, just every once in a while, when there is a breeze, that nice scent will come and go.
To use it, just grab a little bit on your fingers, rub it through your hands so you can apply it more evenly, and run them across the tips of your hair, it will look instantly more lively and hydrated. You can use the leftover on your hands to take out some frizz you might have or even some unwanted volume.
If you want a life saver, go for Salerm21. This is definitely my all-time favorite leave-in conditioner. I used to buy it at a salon that unfortunately had to close down, and I haven't seen it in stores ever since, but you can still order it on Amazon. When I started using it, I had really long and damaged hair and this was a miracle worker; a small amount would make my split-ends look completely restored and healthy. It has a very soft and pleasant scent that I can't quite grasp, it just reminds me of nice hair salons for some reason. Just apply it the same way as R&B and you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment