Saturday, 8 July 2017

2017 Update

Hey there, long time no see!
I stopped updating this blog about a year ago but hopefully I can get back on track this Summer. Since the last time I posted I went back to school, I'm studying something completely different from what I originally did the first time I applied to college. I studied Art my whole life and I wanted to pursue Cinema, and that's what I studied for a while until I dropped out. A few years went by and even tho I'm still very passionate about the Seventh Art, I decided I wanted to learn more about other cultures and learn new languages, so that's my goal for the next few years. My mental health took a toll of my life the first time around and I am still struggling with it (and probably will for the rest of my life), but even if it takes me a while longer than most people, I hope I can finish my degree this time.
I've also been working on a few exciting projects that will hopefully see the light of day in a few months, so I will try to keep this updated as best as I can. I apologize in advance if I can't keep up with "Movies of the Month" or other series I started in the past, but I will try to post something similar and, of course, I will review some of the cruelty-free products I've been loving this past year.

To the few people who are still following this blog, thank you so much for your support and please leave me some feedback as I make my way back into the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment